I wanted to write a blog post about ‘Looking Back at 2013’ before 2014. But I missed it. I tried to explain everything that happened in 2013. So I couldn’t complete it on time.
I chose interesting things that happened at 2013 and keep writing about it, instead of giving overview of what happened. I had lots of goals, achievements and failure in 2013. Since it took lots of time, and seemed like I’d never finish writing, I thought of just writing those topic in bullet points. I’ll share those stories in future posts.
- Co-founded DevotePress.
- Willingness WordPress Theme got approved on WordPress theme directory.
- Featured and Interviewed as a blogger.
- CHIC Fashion Magazine published two articles in two issues back to back. (Sep-Oct Issue) (Dec-Jan Issue)
- Took steps on being a minimalist. (Mostly Digital)
- Dived deep into Social Dynamics.
- Failed to read one book every week. (kept up till June 2013. Maybe use GoodReads?)
- I gave up using soap or shampoo.
- Quit Sugar.
- Learned to Drive Car.
- Took Swimming Lessons.
- Got my name tied to Travel Blogging Calendar. I volunteered to work for their website.
- I started to track my sleep.
- Started taking one second video everyday from September 13.
- Won the 1K worth business training giveaway.
- Talked with Sean Ogle personally one on one.
- Became Member of Location Rebel.
- Got manishsuwal.com.np and made a portfolio, bio, personal site out of it.
- Failed on Travel Niche website (More on that later probably on separate blog post).
- Contributed to Independent-Publisher.
- Learned Git and started using GitHub.
- Completed 30 Day Self Care Challenge.
- Enwil.com reached Page Rank 3.
I’m sure I haven’t covered everything because I forgot lots of stuff while writing this post. I’m just writing so that I can get glimpse of what happened during 2013. I’ll make sure I’ll add other stuff to the list once I remember or check social medias.